Who we are
GroupNine’s recruiting expertise provides direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting, and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and Fortune 500 companies. GroupNine LLC services a wide variety of industries. Our goal is to find the best hiring solution for each client in the most cost-efficient method with a sense of urgency for each and every hire.
What we offer
1)We are a group of Recruitment Professionals, who thrive to make a difference in the way we hire for our clients every day. We have a knack for hiring Quality Resources for clients. We always ensure the client is getting the right candidate that they can fall back on. We work with selected and most engaged Direct clients and Implementation partners.
2) Just like you, we also don’t like the toxic work culture and politics. Joining us will give you an opportunity to work in one of the coolest environments and teams which is always there to support you at your every step. We love to stay connected and collaborate with our team.
3)We invest a lot in learning so that you become the best version of yourself. Using leading-edge sourcing tools (LinkedIn RPS, Dice, Monster, etc) and Job Diva to ensure smart productivity and a 3 Step candidate screening model always helps us stand out from our competitors.
4) A stable career of course! Most of our core team members are with us since we started our Operations. Our HR and managements believe in providing growth and the right opportunities within the team. Our culture promotes open communication, mutual respect.
5)Employee safety is our top priority. Our entire team is working remotely since the onset of Pandemic. We will resume our Onsite Noida operations only when it is safe to do so.
6) Along with the industry’s best commissions, we believe in compensating every employee fairly basis on their strengths. Connect with us to explore more about this, we won’t disappoint you!
Who you are
- Excellent command over English (BOTH spoken and written)
- Eagerness to learn, and understand the business, applications and methodologies
- Quick learner, problem solver and ability to adapt/flexible
- Willing to work in US timings (Night Shift)
- Passion for recruitment.
- Excellent networking skills, people person and team player.
- Creative and Research Oriented.
- Good Reasoning, Quantitative Skills and organization skills.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good comprehension and articulation skills.
IT Professionals who are seeking an opportunity in future fortune companies, kindly share your information below and we shall get back to you as and when there will be an opportunity matching your profile.